Monday, April 12, 2010

Personal Learning Network

My personal learning network is not the largest, but I am very confident that it is still great! I am following At the Teacher's Desk which is an "experiment in professional learning, collaboration, and sharing of ideas." It is a great blog with a ton of useful information as a future educator!

I am also following Mr. C's Class Blog. Dr. Strange seemed to really like the ideas and methods he posted to his blog so I knew he was a "must-have" for my PLN.

Finally, I am following my AED (Art in the Elementary School) teacher, Mrs. Baggett. Her blog, Pondering Paige, is extremely interesting. Also, I want to use art as much as possible in my classroom, and her blog has some wonderful thoughts and ideas to do this.

2 comments:

  1. I have a great link for you:

    http://www.artcyclopedia.com/

    This is a great site to find examples and information on all kinds of art.

    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr. Chamberlain. That website is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete