Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Personal Learning Network II

I have not added very many websites to my PLN. I have really benefited from the ones I found though. I am always interested to see what Mrs. Baggett has to say. She goes on so many interesting adventures, and she's great about posting information and pictures. I also really enjoy At the Teacher's Desk. I feel as though I'm learning a great deal from this person, and they don't even know it. I comment on their posts occasionally, and I think I will begin to interact with all my PLNs much more since this class is coming to an end. I will have more time on the computer to look into their blog posts. There are so many useful things. I also like to see what Dr. Strange has to say. He is the best about updating his blog. I think my PLN will be a very valuable tool for me in the future. It's already proving itself to be very interesting now. I hope that my professional blog will be included on someone else's PLN one day. Once I'm in the classroom, I will gladly share what I learn with others. That's one of the major perks of an educational career. We can learn so much from each other!

2 comments:

  1. I'm 26 years old and a student at the University of iran-larestan. I love meeting new people

    ReplyDelete